Thursday, March 3, 2011

Food poll results (YouTube overkill)

The food poll is over! Here are the top three Belgian foods, for your chewing pleasure.


3. Waffles




2. Chocolate and beer

It's a tie! But fear not, for in Belgium, you can have both from the same bottle. One example is Huyghe's Floris Chocolat.

Floris Chocolat is brewed by the Huyghe brewery, located near Ghent. I haven't tried it yet, but you are most welcome.


And the winner is...

1. Fries!!!

There are a million things I could say about fries, but Troshy sums it up nicely in this video.


But wait, there's more! Big Cheese loves fries, too.



Country music loves fries!


Hungry Americans love Belgian fries!


That's all I could find about fries on the internet. Hope it was enough.


Keep an eye out for the next poll, it's gonna be a doozy!

2 comments:

  1. Enough to make me want fries...mmmmm! ^^

    Still think nothing beats my dad's fries, though :D

    ReplyDelete